Leap Logic Creative is currently hiring for the following position(s):
Leap Logic Creative is a web design studio in Hoover, AL operating debt free since 1999. We have developed beautiful and highly functional web sites for much of that time. We primarily focus on our own client work, ranging from non-profit, startups, and mature companies but also have several sub-contract relationships with other media groups around the United States. We strongly support the non-profit community via yearly website give-away and by ensuring that our products meet the needs of churches and organizations alike. We have an emphasis on both visual design and brand development, meaning for many clients we can provide services on many different levels within design space.
Leap Logic is looking to grow its team of talented creative professionals with the addition of a web designer/developer. Web Designers at Leap Logic are the core producers of nearly all we do for our clients. Projects range from brochure sites, web applications, and community sites. Web Designers at Leap Logic also develop marketing materials, e-commerce, social media customization and more.
Being part of the our team will give you creative freedom to achieve the business goals of our clients. You'll work with our design team to create conceptual mood boards, branding, marketing material, web designs, application interfaces and more. We love texture, sublety, working smarter not harder, having a solid strategy before selecting tools and we love a process that produces results.
Each candidate for the position of web designer must meet the minimum requirements below:
- Ability to create inspiring designs
- Love and live web standards
- Build your designs in HTML/CSS, did we mention web standards?
- Have an always evolving set of tools for getting stuff done
- Create indipendent ideas and concepts from a creative brief or just by speaking to a client
- Excited to see a blank canvas
- Communicate directly with a client and be responsive to criticism in your design
- Work in unison with a creative director, project manager, programmer or other team positions
- Understanding and have experience with content management systems
- Be a Photoshop wizard and Adobe Illustrator magician
- Understanding of database systems such as mySQL or MSSQL.
- Understanding of programming languages such as PHP, ASP.Net, Rails or other popular web languages.
Leap Logic offers competitive salaries and benefits with growth potential for committed workers. We emphasize talent and ability over education or certification with a strong lean towards a proven history of completed past projects, satisfied clients, and self-motivation.
This is a full time hire. Candidates must be willing to work in our Hoover-based offices 40 hours a week, participate in team meetings, client meetings and regular performance review (not too often, unless you're into that kind of thing!)
Provide us an exceptional resume, along with salary requirements, and a knock-out web-based portfolio. Please include details of your responsibilities and accomplishments for each sample.
Salary is commensurate with experience and commitment.
Finally, we love to grow leaders and we always try to promote from within. Join our team and you'll be invested in from day one so that you can invest in others.
Woah there Tiger!: Leap Logic is a small firm of 6 dedicated individuals, with that we simply cannot accept phone calls or office visits pertaining to this hire. While we appreciate your enthusiasm (really, we do), please respect our need to get work done.