Senior Back-End Developer
We build brands online. For a back-end developer that means the opportunity to engage with our team and challenge our clients with ideas that inspire. We do not take orders from our clients, instead we establish by-in and as invested partners work to create online experiences that we can be proud of.
Leap Logic is looking to grow its team of talented creative professionals with the addition of a senior back-end developer. Developers at Leap Logic work directly with owner and Lead Developer; Michael Thomas to create custom web applications for high end brands.
Each candidate for the position of back-end developer must meet the minimum requirements below:
- Ability to coordinate development of large scale projects, follow a timeline, communicate with project manager and in general do your job.
- Eat MVC for breakfast
- Frightning Mastery of PHP
- Know, love and have strong opinions about Frameworks
- Love and live web standards
- Have an always evolving set of tools for getting stuff done
- Bring a unique voice and character to our team
- Work in unison with a creative director, project manager, front-end or other team positions
- Understanding and have experience with content management systems
These qualities are not required, but they'll make us say "oh, that's nice!"
- Font-end Scripting (jQuery) is a huge plus
- Laravel or Codeigniter experience gets you a kiss on the mouth
- Communicate directly with a client and be responsive to criticism in your project
- Rails, ASP.Net, iOS and Andorid development experience
Leap Logic offers competitive salaries and benefits with growth potential for committed workers. We emphasize talent and ability over education or certification with a strong lean towards a proven history of completed past projects, satisfied clients, and self-motivation.
This is a full time hire. Candidates must be willing to work in our Hoover-based offices 40 hours a week, participate in team meetings, client meetings and regular performance review (not too often, unless you're into that kind of thing!) Provide us an exceptional resume, along with salary requirements, and a knock-out web-based portfolio. Please include details of your responsibilities and accomplishments for each sample. Salary is commensurate with experience and commitment, but seriously, we'll take care of you.
Finally, we love to grow leaders and we always try to promote from within. Join our team and you'll be invested in from day one so that you can invest in others.